5:51 PM

Posting for the sake of posting.

Posted by [insert name here.]

Yep, that's right. I'm only posting because I feel like it. I don't even have anything interesting to say today. Not like i do any day... but that's beside the point.

I SHOULD be packing right now. Y'know, i'm going to my friend's cottage for a few days, then my own immediately afterward? Yeah, i have quite a bit of packing to do..... so how do i choose to handle that? By PROCRASTINATING and being my usual counterproductive self.

So i guess i'll find something to mention.
Hm, OH YEAH.

My friend Emma got a blog.
It's much, MUCH better than mine. 
So wait, don't read it :D that's right... don't. Because as a faithful reader of my blog you would never stray away from my oh-so-interesting daily bloggage, correct?
Damn straight.

Well it has made me feel very insecure about my own "writing". I don't even write about anything! It's like i'm having a conversation with one of my "BFFs" (I hope you all know how much it KILLED ME inside to use that term.... *shudders*) on msn or something. No fluency, and no POINT.
But it feels like such a waste to delete it and start from scratch. Because although i don't feel satisfied with most of my posts, there are a few that i am proud of, as well as the overall layout of the blog right now. So i'll just keep posting new and improved posts so those bad ones can just....go away.

Keep it cool!

(i've also noticed that i sign with a different name like EVERY TIME... but whatever. You know who i am.)
-ME.

0 comments: