10:16 PM

My summer movie Binge.

Posted by [insert name here.]

I FINALLY SAW THE DARK KNIGHT! I FINALLY SAW THE DARK KNIGHT! 

And i want to see it again! and again! and AGAIN!
....do i really need to give you a verdict? Let me just say that this was such an INCREDIBLE movie. It takes a lot for me to say that. Generally i see a movie. think it's okay, and completely forget about it. This one, however, i want to see repeatedly, BUY the dvd (;O) and memorize all the lines.
Heath Ledger gave the best performance i have seen. People say it was this role that drove him insane and ultimately lead to his death, and i can believe that now. He was so into character. And it was probably a very tough character to play. I really hope he gets an oscar for this one.

I ALSO SAW Hellboy 2- the golden army.
My verdict for this one is... Blah. It wasn't BAD, i was just still in dark knight mode so it failed to impress me. But if you're in to demon goblin elf fantasy stuff, you MIGHT like this. It's not necessarily my cup of tea.

Well...
OH
just thought i'd like to share this AWESOME band that my friend just recommended to me. They're my new obsession.
SKILLET!
My favorites are "goodbye" and "imperfection"

just thought i'd share that with you all today.

CIAO <3 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hellboy is fun for sure; plus that director has got an amazing imagination, much like his work in Pan's Labyrinth

[insert name here.] said...

Yeah, it wasn't bad
i'm not really into that kind of stuff.